Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SexyBack

Wow. Let me say that again. WOW!!

I had an interesting morning. There I was being a good girl checking my e-mail and I get an IM from someone I had never heard of. He tells me I'm in his contact list but he has no clue who I am. He was wondering if I lived in Atlanta or South Carolina. I tell him no I live in Seattle but I did live in Alabama for a short time. Turns out we both lived in Tuscaloosa, AL. Then out of nowhere he asks me if I'm into bdsm. This caught me a bit by surprise. As it is not all that often I get asked this and not from someone I've never met before. After taking a moment to laugh. I answered honestly. Yeah. I am. We exchanged names and then he asked what I liked best. Again I laughed. It was way to early to be having a conversation like this but what the hell. I had nothing better to do. I told him I liked being the submissive, but if I'm in the right mood I have fun as the Dom as well. He laughed at this because he's the Dom and his wife is the submissive.

We chatted for about half an hour and even exchanged photos. Damn I almost wish I lived in South Carolina so I could get whipped. Sorry but there is no way I could put any of the photos we traded up here. I would get flagged so fast.


Anyway, that was how I started my day today. I was cyberwhipped by a guy across the country who I've never met before. I don't even have to leave my house to be bad.

Current Mood: playful

Current Soundtrack: Justin Timberlake, FutureSex/LoveSounds

No comments: