Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Trick Is to Keep Breathing

I've been gone for a while due to issues that concern my family. I'm still working through these and I hope to be fully back in a little while.

I have had a lot happen in a short amount of time and I am just now getting it together. So of course news comes today that a friend of mine lost his leg in a car accident. I'll post more when I get more info.

Let me give you a quick recap of the month I've had since my last post. Here it goes.....

My baby (OK, He's almost 3) had surgery last week, my husband and I are off and on so much my head hurts, my sister has been in and out of the hospital, my great nephew was hit by a car while riding his bike, a niece is missing , a best friend and her daughter have gone missing as well and then today I find out that a friend was hit by a car trying to run across the highway. Knowing my friend, I am thinking beer was involved somehow.

This is why I have gotten nothing done on my comic and why I've been gone.

I am seriously thinking of running away to someplace warm and sandy.

Current Soundtrack: LastFM Neighbourhood

No comments: