Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Suburbia

See I'm back now. Sorta. I am cleaning in my home office and I finally found the cable I needed to connect directly to the stupid modem(the wi-fi card is all fucked up). Anyway I am online for the moment. I have been trying to get things organized and it has been going pretty good. I want to get the house and the garage done so I can focus on my writing without guilt.

I have done a bit of rewriting on what I have done already and I have been trying to get a better outline done up for the whole thing. See I have been thinking about it.

I had said I would post photos of the camping trip I took way back in August. While i finally have my camera and computer working so there it is. There are a few more pictures if you click on it.

Current Soundtrack: Pet Shop Boys, Discography: The Complete Singles Collection

No comments: