Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Well That Was Easy

Not really but, OK. I am still trying to get my computer working right. I hate this thing sometimes. I swear the thing wants to make my life harder. I had to wipe the hard drive and now I am working on installing all the crap back on the damn thing. My writing folder is gone. I was smart enough to have backed it up.

I am planning on working on my silly little comic this week. Really I am. I have a friend who wants to do the art. He keeps dropping hints. It is kinda cute in an annoying sort of way. He is really good so I am hoping to get a few pages to him soon. I am thinking I might do a mini comic out of the beginning of what I have scripted. It just doesn't really fit with the story but I love it. So hopefully I'll have something to show here soon.

Current Mood: busy
Current Soundtrack: Franz Ferdinand, You Could Have It So Much Better

No comments: