Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Strobelight

My hubby is taking the kids trick-or-treating tonight. Yea!!!! I get to stay home and hand out candy to all the little monsters. Since I am staying home I am also planning on working on my writing. I was trying to write earlier but instead I started drawing.

I found an old How-To-Draw book when I was cleaning up around my desk. So being that I am the princess of procrastination(I refuse be be Queen), I started drawing instead of writing. For it being the first thing I've drawn in a very long time, I am very proud of it.


I am thinking of dressing up to night just to amuse myself. Still not sure if I want to wear the costume I bought or get another one. I'll let you know later and maybe even post a few pictures.


Current Mood: happy

Current Soundtrack: the screams of my two youngest kids


No comments: