Saturday, October 13, 2007

Make It Happen



It was a fun little show. I will be keeping an eye on them and watching how they grow. I got some comics while there and also some sketches. I did buy 1 sketchbook by Bruce Bogle.

I ran into Brian while I was there and he convinced me to buy The Originals by Dave Gibbons and Creature Tech by Doug TenNapel. He is sure that I'll love both of these books. I trust him when it comes to things I'll like. He hasn't been wrong yet.

Is it bad that my almost 6 year old daughter wanted this drawing? I wanted it too so I got it. Ben Hanson did this and a few others that I got today.

Current Mood: tired

Current Soundtrack: Dot Allison, We Are Science [Expanded]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Is it bad that my almost 6 year old daughter wanted this drawing?"

Yes, it's terrible that she is being exposed to these things at such a young age.

I want one too.

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's my sketchbook you bought! I was surfing for comic stuff on the web and found your blog. Thanks again for the purchase, I hope you continue to enjoy the book!