Thursday, October 11, 2007

Let Me Go Home

I am headed off to a doctors appointment for Anthony( my baby). We need to go to downtown Seattle for his post-op exam. I hate driving in downtown Seattle. But I hate taking the bus with a cranky 2 year-old more. I know the doctor is going to take 2 minutes to look at him and then say he seems fine I'll see you in a month or two. I will have taken 2 hours out of my day for a visit that will last all of about 2 maybe 3 min.

I'll just have to stop off and get myself a nice latte. I deserve a nice little something.

No news on my comic today I honestly haven't had time. Yes I realize I could be working on it right now but were is the fun in that.

I am on schedule to go to Bell Con 2007 this Saturday. I am making it a family trip and in the process I'm blowing off a cub scout training thing I need to do. They have another one next month on the 11. But I'm wanting to go to the Portland Comic Show.

Current Soundtrack: Camera Obscura, Underachievers Please Try Harder

No comments: