Monday, August 13, 2007

This is just a modern rock song

There was a lot of different things going on at the festival I'm not sure what to talk about.

There was the giraffe woman. She kinda scared me though. She just kept walking around the grounds. She was also making weird noises every once and a while. Let me tell you when you turn around and there she is a few feet away pointing her front hoof thing at you. It can make anyone jump back a little. I wasn't bothered by the outfit or even the stilts. I thought that was cool and took some skill to walk around in them. It was her bizarre facial expressions that bugged me. She had a very creepy smile most of the time and that just freaked me out.

Then there was the Verve Pipe. The whole reason I went to the festival. To say they were great would be an understatement. The show was a high energy explosion as usual even though it was hotter than hell. I got to talk with them after the show. Which was the highlight for me. They are still the best and friendliest group of guys you'll ever meet. Bonus they remembered me. Yea!! My daughter got her picture taken with her favorite singer ever. Brian VanderArk was very sweet with her as was everyone else. You can see more photos from the show at my flicker site.

We walked around a little more and listened to Toad the Wet Sprocket. The day was very energizing for me and I left that night in a great mood. So now I am working on my writing again. And yes I am still working on the comic. It has been a very busy weekend, but I needed it.


Current Soundtrack: Bell and Sebastian, Sing...Johnathan David

No comments: