Saturday, August 11, 2007

Harmony in my head

I had a really great time last night. Whiskey sours, good music and a mechanical bull. What else do you need? I was a naughty girl though. I did drink a little too much. Honestly it wasn't my fault though. There was this really cute girl who kept refilling my glass with her Lynchburg lemonade. And well when a cute girl is trying so hard to get me drunk what else can I do but let her. I did get a nice little wiggle, some fun loving rubbing and a kiss. Oh well, being naughty is just to damn much fun anyway. And so is that bull. I did get her e-mail addy but not her name. Hmm. Oh well.

Not much to report on the comic today. I have been on the road most of the morning and we are supposed to be going up to Lake Stevens this afternoon for a BBQ. Although I am thinking that that plan isn't going to happen because Jaime is napping. Ahhh the advantage of never having a hangover. I love me sometimes.

Current Soundtrack: The Buzzcocks, Operators Manual

No comments: