Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Know Where The Summer Goes

The day has come. Mark it on your calenders. I have decided on 1 project to devote my time. I am actively working on a script for a comic right now. I think it is the funnest thing ever, but then again I should. I'm writing it. I have even got someone who might be interested in doing the art for me. He just needs to see if he can fit it in his schedule. So from now.... until I change my mind again...I'm comic bound.

I went to the Comic Stop today and Brian had pulled Have You Seen The Horizon Lately? by Jamie S. Rich. Brian knows me so well. And he should I am in there every Thursday bugging him to order stuff for me. I have so many things to read and not enough time to read. And yet I keep buying more books. If you want to see what I've read, am reading or will be reading you can find me at goodreads.com

Current Soundtrack: Belle and Sebastian, This Is Just A Modern Rock Song.

No comments: