Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ain't got me

And work begins. Alright Now that I've had a nice fun weekend it is time to buckle down and work again. I should be able to get a lot of work done tomorrow. My daughter has gymnastics so I'll have an hour to work for sure. I'll just grab a nice latte, listen to some music and write like crazy. I am planning on getting as much work as I can done this week and next week. Because the artist I might be working with will be able to start working on this in 2 weeks. So I really want to get as much done as I can.

I am hoping to go to ........
this weekend. I am not sure if I will be able to go but I am going to try. There are some performers that will be there I'd like to check out. Anyway I am in need of a drink. I'll talk to ya all later.

Current Soundtrack: Panic! At the Disco, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

No comments: