Saturday, January 5, 2008

Why Do Today What You Can Put Off Until Tomorrow?

I am completely exhausted. It is my own fault though, I decided to take the kids to the Seattle Aquarium. We took the bus down which is a bit of an adventure with three kids and a stroller. I am nice though. I take the small umbrella stroller that folds up really small when I use the bus. See I do think of others. Then we had to walk from Pikes Place Market down to the Aquarium. It isn't far, just a hassle with all the stuff we need to take with us. We all had a great time looking at all the pretty fish. The bus ride back was hell. I completely forgot about the Seahawks game today. The bus was overfull. Try standing on the step with a two year old that is trying and succeeding to wander around the bus. It is not fun.


The faimly then decided we needed to go to Best Buy. I bought a couple of cds and 2 SingStar games. We now have all four. I have really started to love these games. We then went to the comic store. I really didn't need to go but I got a short box to try to orginaze the stuff I have gotten recently.


Next was a trip to Fred Meyer. And finally I made it home. I just want to go to bed. It won't happen. I still need to write some today.



Current Mood: exhausted
Current Soundtrack: of Montreal, If He Is Proctecting Our Nation...Then Who Will Protect Big Oil

No comments: