Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sweet talk

I have been busy running around all day today. But, I did manage to get some writing done too. My lists are working. I went to the comic store to get Glister #3 by Andi Watson. I have really enjoyed everything of his that I have read thus far, so I am sure this is great as well. I also took Brian's advice and picked up all three issues of Brawl by Dean Haspiel and Michel Fiffe. As I have said before Brian seems to be dead on when he suggests stuff for me to read. So as I flipped though the 3rd issue and noticed that a majority of the pages had a woman naked on them I decided I needed to investigate a little further. As I actually read a few pages I laughed quite a bit. I had to get them. It scares me sometimes that Brian knows me so well. We only see each other when I stop in at the store or at the different comic shows. I have yet to decide if this is a good thing or a bad one.

As I said I was able to get some writing done today. Thank god gymnastics is back. I get a good hour and a half of writing time. I was able to get a lot done. That makes a very happy Mary. I hope to keep up with the pace I have had for the past few days. I have finally made writing a priority in my life. Lets all keep our fingers crossed that I can keep this up.


Current Mood: good
Current Soundtrack: The Killers, Sawdust


No comments: