Monday, January 7, 2008

Just Friends

I hate my elliptical. Well, maybe not hate. I just don't like it right now. I walked all over Lynnwood today in addition to my workout this morning. So, I think I earned the chocolate fudge covered pretzels. OK, so they are not the best choice for a snack. They were good though.


My friend Michelle stopped by today. I haven't seen her since October, I think. Her daughter is having a birthday party on Sunday. She wanted to invite my daughter. I was happy to see my friend and than she dropped the fact that she is moving out of state. I can't remember where she said, I was shocked to see her. I am going to ask when I see her if she still has my 12 Reasons Why I Love Her book by Jamie Rich. I bought a new one so I don't really need it back. It's just... I want it back.


Anyway, I need to get to my writing so I can get to sleep sometime soon. I need to drive my hubby to work so I can have the van. It is currently 11:30pm. And he leaves for work at 6am.


Current Mood: confused
Current Soundtrack: Amy Winehouse, Back To Black

No comments: