Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Friday Night

I have had a very busy weekend. To start off, Friday night I went to see Sweeney Todd. I have always loved this musical so I was a bit worried.

I should have known that Johnny Depp would do a great job as the demon barber. I was laughing so much that my hubby kept telling me to be quite. I just looked around at all the others laughing and shook my head.



Then on Saturday, we went to see The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything with all three kids. They all had a great time. Even Anthony, the youngest, enjoyed himself. I was very surprised at how well behaved he was.


I may never be able to eat cheese curls again.

Then last night I was able to go to an advanced screening of U2 3D. I took the bus down to Pikes Place Market. Supricingly, I was able to get some writing done on the bus. Now the trick is trying to read what I wrote.

I was trying to go to a couple of shops there but I did not know that every thing closes at 6pm. I arrived at 6:05. To say I was mad would be an understatement. So I decided to explore a little. I had over an hour before I was to meet up with Jaime at the Pacific Science Center. I walked there. It was a fun little walk. I got called a whore by a very strange man. A guy who was waiting at the same corner as me said he didn't think I looked like a whore. I thanked him.


Once I meet up with Jaime we went in to get our seats for the show. For those not aware the movie is an IMAX 3D experience. The movie itself is a full concert.










The 2D trailer does not do it justice. It was a lot of fun.




Current Mood: satisfied
Current Soundtrack: U2, U218 Singles

No comments: