Friday, December 28, 2007

Awake

Alright I know it has been awhile so here is the run down. I need a new damn computer. I need to get up off my ass and get stuff done. 'nuff said.

I went and saw Jesus Christ Superstar at the Paramount last Sat. I really enjoyed it. Although I did annoy my husband by humming Cult of Personality for the first few minutes. Corey Glover was Judas.


I wasn't sure I really wanted to see this but Glover held my interest. He has such a powerful presence on the stage. And his voice was full of emotion and kept the whole theatre wanting the night to never end.



The scene with King Herod wearing a bathrobe and his ridiculous calypso singers had me trying hard to stay in my seat from all the laughter. I succeeded while many around me did not.


I have started my New Years resolution early this year. I conned my husband to pay for half of the elliptical I wanted. He finally put the thing together last night. I did the easiest workout on it this morning and now I am ready to die. I knew I was out of shape but damn.


Tonight I am heading out to see National Treasure: Book of Secrets. Yea me. The last movie I saw in the theatre was Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. It is wonderful having a child who I can trust to watch his siblings for short periods of time. I might get to go out more.


I did actually get some writing done this morning. I woke up at 3am and got some major work done on one of my stories.


CURRENT MOOD: accomplished

CURRENT SOUNDTRACK: The Trash Can Sinatras, Fez

No comments: